Wednesday 25 February 2009

Early Rising, Late Falling

Well now it is the third day back at uni, and as I said before I am really tired. I have to wake up at 5am (just like the sun) and trudge off to classes at 8am. Some days I don't get home till 8pm (a new shift at work, hurray).
It also looks like this whole year will be very work intensive. Eight assignments and a test for the first semester, and who knows for the second half of the year.
I don't think I will be able to keep up with everything (like games), or have as much fun (with games), and I won't stay up to date with the interweb (Penny Arcade and LFG ftw).

This year is starting to look as bad as the economic downturn (or recession for those in the UK and US).

One can only hope the holiday period will help rejuvenate my will to game and other fun related activities.

No comments: