Wednesday 22 December 2010

Reviews!!

It's been a good couple of weeks and I've gotten some presents, seen a movie and treated myself to some very good things. So I thought I'd share.

First though.
Lunar Eclipse last night (on the Midsummer Solstice too). Yay!
But it was more like $%^*&%@#$ CLOUDS!!!!!
/rage

The movie I saw on the weekend was Tron and it was with some friends from uni. I quiet enjoyed it and it was easy to follow even though I had never seen the "first" one. Nice effects, interesting costumes (wouldn't wear it though), story was ... good. All in all I would recommend it.

Treats I
I went to the Pancake Manor before going to Tron. It was wonderful. Nice servers who were polite and prompt, even though it was busy (gave a nice tip 'cause I was so impressed). The food and drink was delicious. I got a Hot Cocoa with marshmallows and a Regular Stack (three pancakes) with cream and ice-cream. So delicious but I couldn't eat it all, which was a shame. Next time I treat my self I'm getting a Short Stack.

Treats II
On Monday I purchased Minecraft Alpha just before it became Beta. It was interesting and worked quiet well despite being just an alpha. I had a go on a few servers, some of which now do not function because of the change to beta. The game reminds me of Dwarf Fortress, except it is a first person game. I would recommend it to everyone, though if you don't want to pay Є14.99 and then an extra Є20 for the completed game try the free Classic Minecraft.

No comments: